We respect your privacy.
- The score report of the child is confidential and will be shared only with you
- In case you register online and subsequently register via your school, then in that case, the score report of your child will be shared with the school
- Data provided in the registration form may be used in print and other media in the event the child is a winner in the competition
- Data provided in the registration form will not be given to telemarketing companies or other third parties
- Data provided will be used by us to conduct research and analysis for our own products and services
- From time to time we may request you for testimonials of your experience in the Olympiad. Should you consent to provide a testimonial, the data provided in the registration form will be used along with the testimonial in print and other media
- From time to time you may receive text messages and emails regarding other products provided by the company that operates the Primary Olympiad – Firefish Networks Private Limited. Please note that at no point will your private data be shared with telemarketing companies or other third parties.
- We will make best efforts to protect your information against unauthorized access.
In general, you can browse our website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Even after yousubmit the registration form, your online behavior is anonymous to us.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/debit card number and a credit/debit card expiration date and/or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
If you choose to post messages on our Facebook page or twitter account, we may collect that information you provide to us. We may retain this information as necessary. If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Primary Olympiad is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
If you want to remove your contact information from all Primary Olympiad lists and newsletters, please contact us
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Mr. Sumedh Bansode
Firefish Networks Pvt. Ltd.
76/F, First Floor, Kamgar Nagar,
Kurla (East), Mumbai 400024
Phone: +91- 81084-94374
Time : Mon - Friday (10:00 - 17:00)
We welcome your feedback and comments about privacy. Please send us email at email@example.com